Skip to content
Project Portfolio – Our Work
- Implemented HR programs in Europe and Latin America including compensation structures, performance management systems, employee development programs and recruitment processes.
- Sales incentive compensation plan development and roll-out in Europe, Asia, Canada and Latin America.
- Re-designed and implemented global expatriate compensation program for a European based business to save $1.5 million annually in unnecessary expatriate program costs.
- Works council communications strategy and development of presentation material for consultation on acquisitions.
- Developed side-by-side comparison of current and proposed terms and conditions by country to satisfy TUPE requirements and European-wide directives on change-of-control.
- Conducted due diligence for international acquisitions based in Germany, France, Mexico, UK, the Netherlands, Australia.
- Developed European restructuring plan for major downsizing including plant closures—developed timelines, expected costs, consultation requirements, social plans and compliance activities.
- Key participant in the strategy and negotiation of a pension plan transfer in accordance with the UK pension regulations resulting in a best case outcome relative to the full exposure in the investment model.